South Dakota Native Homeownership Coalition Pre-Conference Planning Session
The South Dakota Native Homeownership Coalition will hold our annual one-day planning session on October 29th, one day prior to the 2018 South Dakota Housing Development Authority’s Annual Housing Conference in Pierre.
This year, our annual planning session will provide the opportunity for Coalition members to learn about and discuss the:
- Tribal Leaders Handbook on Homeownership
- Coalition’s membership drive
- Construction internship program
- 502 Re-lending pilot program
- Coalition’s latest strategic plan
- Coalition’s impacts
- Latest housing needs assessment results
- “Native Homeownership is Possible” campaign
During the session, Coalition stakeholders will also have an opportunity to to participate in committee breakout sessions to plan activities for the coming year, as well as small group discussions on strategic directions.
More information about registration to come.